Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My clues
#1. I hate stupid people
#2. I have a third nipple
My SS is PEGGY!!

J/K My real clues
1) I only have 1 chin now, but used to have more
2) Purple is my favorite color

FYI Peggy does not have a third nipple, it's just an old joke.

She may or may not have a third nipple, but she does have 300 feet of chinchillas. I don't understand why she'd arrange them in a line like that... but... you know... to each his/her own...

OOOooo....EEww You mean she has 300 chinchilla feet on her body!??!

Perhaps...

I noticed her info blob says this:
Chinchillas: 300'

...and that ' after 300 means feet in my world. Upon reconsideration, she may just have one chin that stretches the length of a football field.

ETA: or multiple 300-foot long chins.

You people have WAY too much time on your hands! :)

The 300' is for ish. It won't let me put "ish" and I forgot to change it!

Geez! LOL

And imma slap that wench up there if she doesn't stop talking about my third nipple. It was SUPPOSED to be between just us, remember???

At least people are guessing you and your third nipple as their SS! :neener: I don't think anyone has guessed me yet...maybe I don't have a recipient...

At least people are guessing you and your third nipple as their SS! :neener: I don't think anyone has guessed me yet...maybe I don't have a recipient...

People are not guessing you because you are cranky pants. :tease: I have not been guessed either.

No one's guessed me either. Which I'm surprised, because last year I had a bunch of people think I was theirs since I sent their package!

Ok! Finally getting around to participating in the guessing!!

My clues are:
1) I live north of you
2) I speak a foreign language

So, I'm guessing it's someone in Canada who is very north in Canada, otherwise how would they know they live north of someone before they're paired up! And.. they speak French in Canada - not sure if that would be foreign tho.. English might be foreign? I'm not familiar with the Canada much.. never been! I need to get a passport... ok.. to search the list for Canadians now!

So, I decided to not be lazy and do some snooping, and surprisingly I am 100% that I am correct.

Suzi1780 is my Secret Santa....
She is from VA (The "Lovers" State)
She has all girl chins (Unless they are gender confused and I just don't know boy/girl names.)

Throw my third clue out, I shan't be needing it :D

BAM! THAT JUST HAPPENED!

My guess is... saphire!!!

...or it's SANTA HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! My ss is SANTA! You don't get more north than the north pole!!!! :D

I think SusieJJ is my other Secret Santa.

"My chins are named after Egyptian gods"

Anubis: the Jackal God of ancient Egypt, presiding over funerary rites (so a busy guy).

Hathor: the goddess of love, protector of women, music/dance/song, fertility and abundance... the list goes on, associated with the Celestial Cow (the cow with the sun between her horns). (Looking all this up was fun; I'm rusty on Egyptian deities.)

Ozzy the dog: after Osiris, Ozymandias, or Ozzy Osbourne? And by the sig line, he's a little brown thing (though of course those aren't always specific), which would support the "best dorgi ever" rescue dog clue.

Ok My two hints are
1) I'm a “middle aged babe”
2) I love and collect chinchilla whiskers
Anyone help me guess?
I don't think anyone has guessed me either

Back