Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my clues:
1st:I live in the bluegrass state
2nd: My chins share names with Harry Potter characters, but weren't named for them

I am not too familiar with Harry Potter characters... guess I am off to google it. So far I have narrow down to either 2manypets or toxxic.kitten...

I have been snooping all over the place, and I swear my SS has stopped posting! My 2nd clue was that they have snow and flowers in their signature. I have looked through sooooooooooooooo many posts and I still haven't found one that has both. >.<

I think I know who your SS is. :D

I figured it out from some ninja secret squirrel skills on clue #1 ;)

1) I'm the iphone/internet addict that doesn't have service in SD
2) I love chins and pugs

Here's the original list of all the participants

Looks like everyone has gotten their confirmation PMs in, so I will go ahead and post the list of participants so it's easier to narrow down your guesses. Probably would be somewhat hard with a forum of 3,000 members if I didn't!

Secret Santa 2010 Patricipants
  1. ~SG~
  2. 2manypets
  3. 3CsMommy
  4. addictedtochins
  5. alli713
  6. AnnieO
  7. Ashley
  8. Cerlynn
  9. christin.a.bnormal
  10. cindyv3737
  11. cuddlycuddles
  12. Essentia
  13. ErinsChins
  14. fireflycafe
  15. Godins Chinchillas
  16. jenjenn2005
  17. JennyBug
  18. kimt622
  19. Luci
  20. Lynn & The Chins
  21. MyLilPintoBean
  22. ratcuddler
  23. RDZCRanch
  24. Rob Walker
  25. Sandi
  26. saphire
  27. Silverrose
  28. smhufflepuff
  29. soysauce
  30. staceylwolf
  31. starleomach
  32. SusieJJ
  33. suzie1780
  34. threewingedfury
  35. ticklechin
  36. tkc1038
  37. toxxxic.kitten
  38. tunes
  39. VolunteerChin22

After looking through every single name on that list I am absolutely no closer than I was initially. >.< I only found one person who had flowers in their signature, but they didn't have snow. So, my guess is on that fact alone. Stacylwolf is the lucky one with flowers in her signature. :p

One thing I did find though, is that two names on the list are spelled wrong.

kimt622 should be kimbt622
suzie1780 should be suzi1780

i think i know my SS!

clues:
1. i run a rescue
2. im a blonde

so i thinkssss its crysta!

Bonnie, we usually have a thread at the end of SS where we reveal all the names and let people stew until then.

My (cat's) gift arrived today and it kinda spilled the beans about who my Santa is. (Thank you Kim T!)

Tie Dye is very pleased with her present:

her very own

BOX! (Considering the stole the wandy thing right off of the stocking though, I think she's excited about it too. :))

Thank You (sorta) Secret Santa! :D

oh no! haha stinkin' petsmart spoiling my secretness :neener: glad she enjoys the box so much! haha and everything else :D

oh and my secret santa is cindy :tease:

Back