Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my clues..

1) Gave some Texan hedgies a ride to their forever homes
2) “If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you”

Allison -- I know the location that is referenced!!! Let me know if you want some help...

ETA: Just saw the earlier reply where you knew it was MI

Last edited:
I am going to guess Erinschins?

1) My chin has an Italian name
2) I think it's a fashion statement to wear a chin on your head

I know someone else who wears a chin on their head...

ETA: And I just saw THAT person's post -- Guess I was too quick on the trigger tonight!!!

Last edited:
1. There are no boys in our house.
2. I live in a state for "Lovers"

Sigh...

"Virginia is for Lovers" has been a tourism slogan since I was a little girl. Not sure if that's the only state that claims a good track record, but maybe it'll help a little?

One of mine was given away by shipping paperwork. My other one says:

"1) I got my “dorgi” from “Little Legs Rescue” and he's the best dorgi I could have asked for!
2) My chins are ancient Egyptian gods "

I've already searched the forums for mentions of "dorgi" "corgi mix" "dachshund mix" with no luck. I have not yet started digging for deity names. Could be a long night. :)

AH HA! I think I got it! After looking at all the signatures again in this thread I caught this:

"Lilly (FLOWER!!!), Violet (FLOWER!!!), Daisy (FLOWER!!!!), Delilah, Kona, Pompeii, Flurry (SNOW!!!), Moose, Myshkin (RUSSIAN!!!)"

I vote for Ashley as my SS. :D

AH HA! I think I got it! After looking at all the signatures again in this thread I caught this:

"Lilly (FLOWER!!!), Violet (FLOWER!!!), Daisy (FLOWER!!!!), Delilah, Kona, Pompeii, Flurry (SNOW!!!), Moose, Myshkin (RUSSIAN!!!)"

I vote for Ashley as my SS. :D

I sooo hope you're right as it's been hilarious just reading all of yours plus everyone else's guesses! :hilarious:

It has to be!

1) 1 of my chins is named after a character in a Russian novel
2) Flowers and snow are in my signature

It's a perfect fit! And I personally think it would be pretty awesome as I know Ashley makes really nice wood stuff. :D

Here are the clues I have for my SS:
1) I am a breeder
2) One of my breeding lines is named after coffee

Since my first guess of (a) someone who breeds chinchillas, (b) Octomom, or (c) Peggy, I think all three possibilities are still in the running.

My evidence for "a" remains my assumption that "breeder" refers to breeding chins since this is CnH and there are more C's than H's.
Evidence for "b" is strengthened by a news report: "Octomom says coffee enhanced her son's autism" http://www.examiner.com/autism-parenting-in-national/octomom-says-coffee-enhanced-her-son-s-autism
And evidence for "c" is self-evident and grows at the mere whisper of her name... or any post containing the letters p, e, g, y, t, u, n, or s.

Though I'm not entirely satisfied with those guesses as they're not terribly specific (other than Peggy), so I did start typing in names of coffee-related beverages into the search box... which revealed a number of interesting posts by people who aren't participating in this year's SS *sigh*

(...) Though I'm not entirely satisfied with those guesses as they're not terribly specific (other than Peggy), so I did start typing in names of coffee-related beverages into the search box... which revealed a number of interesting posts by people who aren't participating in this year's SS *sigh*

I think I know who yours is. :) I won't spill the 'beans' though...

Unless somebody else is wrong. Cause otherwise, your gift will be a long time in coming. I didn't mail anything to CA. :)

I'm not wrong on the other two, but I DID find one more possibility. I finally went through the list like a good girl and stopped being lazy. :p Could be you (if you're trying to be sneaky) or it could be tkc1038.

Back