Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My third clue was no help at all!!!!
Clue #3: I'm a driving cat
What's a driving cat?? Like you drive the CAT machines???

I'm gonna guess Threewingedfury!

You're looking at the first clue wrong.

Think north, as in geography, not as in NC, SC, ND, SD.

Okay okay I confess I didnt look past the first two clues and blacks are my favorite could mean SOOOO many things. I have to say the CHinny are soooo Happy with their SS gifts, I have to get a picture of Sumo in his Hammock.

In the breeding world, black means black velvets. Since your SS is a breeder, I think the third clue means black velvets are their favorite mutation. ;)

After I posted I went and did a search, I am still sticking with my first guess. I have to tell ya it came up with only three posts when I searched and my first guess was in two of them soooooooo I think I am correct. Maybe :)

OK -- 3rd clues have been out for a week...lets have some more guessing and confirming, please, starting with MY SS, who I finally narrowed down to VolunteerChin22, I think. Tell me, who IS the lover of paranormal romances??? :hmmm:

Thanks both, I could not find the date anywhere. I guess we'll just have to be patient...
:blueblob: :blueblob: :blueblob: :blueblob: :blueblob:

Back