Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm told my SS knows who I am...but she hasn't actually SAID she thinks it's me yet. :neener: I dare my recipient to come forward!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

I thought it was you...LOL. I even went back through all the profiles last night before bed to double check.

Awesome video. Do you still do it?

Jessica

I'm told my SS knows who I am...but she hasn't actually SAID she thinks it's me yet. :neener: I dare my recipient to come forward!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hahaha... I think I pegged you as my hedgies' "Octomom" awhile back.

Guess you've been talking with Julie... did she forward my spreadsheet? I went visiting a lot of people's websites after figuring out who was a chin breeder using the CnH boards. Definitely some interesting chin names you have :)

Tex's vet admired his hat yesterday (little fella has a runny nose, so in we went) - she loved the hedgie print.

For those playing along at home, here's the full set of clues I received:
1) I am a breeder
2) One of my breeding lines is named after coffee
3) Are my chins ravenous, deadly, or both?

And I *think* the answer to the third clue is "both..." - but only because they're zombies.

I didn't share the spreadsheet, may have mentioned it when she asked if you had figured it out. I just told her you had no doubt who was your SS and that you had picked correctly. And had the proof to back it up:)

I'm going to miss this thread once all is said and done. Its been quite entertaining to see all the goodies and to try to guess along with you all. I still have a few that I haven't gotten, but I haven't made a spreadsheet either :p

I'm so behind, I'm just now seeing this thread. I think my SS was Alli, but I could be wrong, lol :)

My third clue was no help at all!!!!
Clue #3: I'm a driving cat
What's a driving cat?? Like you drive the CAT machines???

I'm gonna guess Threewingedfury!

Blacks are my favorite!!
Okay okay I confess I didnt look past the first two clues and blacks are my favorite could mean SOOOO many things. I have to say the CHinny are soooo Happy with their SS gifts, I have to get a picture of Sumo in his Hammock.

Last edited:
Back