Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I decided to not be lazy and do some snooping, and surprisingly I am 100% that I am correct.

Suzi1780 is my Secret Santa....
She is from VA (The "Lovers" State)
She has all girl chins (Unless they are gender confused and I just don't know boy/girl names.)

Throw my third clue out, I shan't be needing it :D

BAM! THAT JUST HAPPENED!

3) Our mom is an English lit buff and it shows in our names

Emma Woodhouse
Elinor Dashwood
Elizabeth Bennet

BAM! My guess still stands, since I'm right n all :D

ROB!

1) My chin has an Italian name
2) I think it's a fashion statement to wear a chin on your head
3) Rugby players can still be manly and own a chin

I've had so much fun following this thread! I think I might be part of it next year :) The gifts have looked great and the guessing has been fun.

1) I'm in the South
2) I just joined CnH earlier this year
3) I have many pets

I'm going back to my original guess of Peggy. :D

1) I have a chin named after a movie character
2) I know pearly whites
3) I live in a sunny city

Ug I still dont know :(

I think I have an idea who my SS is now!

1) I don't have hedgies
2) I have a horse
3) It's a girl!

So my guess is Kristy!

...Unless of course it's Peggy and she has failed to mention to us that she is carrying Gerard's child... :neener:

1. I only have chins, but I have a bunch.

2. I love to read paranormal romance novels.

3. There's lots of country music where I live.

I'm going with VolunteerChin22, even though she has more than just chins (I think that #1 was a red herring), since she is the only one playing who is from Tennessee, and TN is the home of country music. I hope she likes paranormal romances... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
my 3rd hint "my boys wear pink aprons" I think confirms Lynn and The Chins is my SS

I am still saying that my SS is Godins Chins, the last clue is more confusing than the first, but its so much fun guessing.

I have no idea. I think it is SG. I've been searching the forum all day for who did fire poi. It took me 30 minutes to figure out what fire poi is. So if anyone wants to take a wild guess...feel free.

Jessica

Back