Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone should open their box immediately upon receipt since, after all it is still possible to surprise the chinnies on Christmas :) I opened mine but my kids have to wait to use their stuff until the 25th. Besides, how would you know what else they need for Christmas??

LOL! No, a bit more adult :neener: Think Anita Blake, Black Dagger Brotherhood... True Blood (TV show based off a book series)...

After thinking about it a little more, I've decided that ASH is my SS!!!

I, too, was wondering just what a "paranormal romance novel" was. Ash was very quick to jump in and define the genre for those of us unfamiliar with it. That, along with the fact that she has 7 chins (qualifies as "a bunch"), makes me pretty certain that she is my very own SS???

Took me long enough, didn't it!!! :thumbsup:

To celebrate, I think I WILL open my present!!!

I guessed mine, and seeing as she posted after I did but didn't deny my guess, I'm pretty certain I have my guess correct :D

Still no one has guessed me though!

ok...give me a list of people that joined this year and are from the south.

Lynn - Ash isn't participating, she's a coordinator!

DRAT!!!

I neeed my third clue NOW!!!

Tiffany, now I think that it's YOU!!! You've got 100+ chins -- that's a bunch...and it's possible that you enjoy paranormal romances...so for now, I'm sticking with you!!! :neener:

Back