Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok My two hints are

Anyone help me guess?
I don't think anyone has guessed me either

I know who your SS is :D They posted in this thread several times. ;)

Could be you (if you're trying to be sneaky) or it could be tkc1038.

Now that I've gotten my package I'm pretty positive my SS is tkc1038! That's my final guess. :D

I've already guessed mine and I'm sticking to my guess and THAT's my final answer, LOL! But, I just wanted to send a shout out to them to let them know that they are great! :D

I'm going to guess Annie. She's in the south (well south of me). AND she joined this year. So Annie is my guess.

LOL! No, a bit more adult :neener: Think Anita Blake, Black Dagger Brotherhood... True Blood (TV show based off a book series)...

Umm Lynn? I have 4 dogs, 2 horses, 10 cats, 8 rats, 3 degu, 1 rabbit, 3 birds, 1 ferret, a bearded dragon, and then the chins. I definitely don't have "only" chins. :)

Umm Lynn? I have 4 dogs, 2 horses, 10 cats, 8 rats, 3 degu, 1 rabbit, 3 birds, 1 ferret, a bearded dragon, and then the chins. I definitely don't have "only" chins. :)

You have your own zoo. :tease:

A pox on those of you who don't list EVERYTHING in your profile or signature!!!

Well, then, I'm going with Dawn as my SS. After all, she is quite the Renaissance Woman -- I can see her reading paranormal romance novels after a long day of researching any and everything about chinchillas AND running her shop!!! :thumbsup:

Still thinking about waiting to open my present...the boys are growing restless. How will I ever teach them about deferred gratification??? OOOH -- Mommy is getting impatient, too, after seeing what lovely gifts everyone has received!!! I don't know if I can wait until the 3rd clue...

Back