Wow! Never thought I would say this!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I recently saw a picture of Jon Gosselin with a "gal pal" and they were holding hands. And I'm like geez Jon the ink is barely dry on your paperwork! What the flip! I know you're kids are young but someday they might see this and it would hurt them. Just like Angelina spouting off how great it was that mommy and daddy fell in love filming a movie together---um Angelina, Daddy was married to another woman at the time!
All these big stars say all this crap about being great parents. Great parents don't cheat! Great parents don't disrespect the mother or father of their children. Flaunting your affairs or cozying up to someone so soon after your divorce is just plain disrespectful!
And to think I used to be team Jon because Kate is such a wench!

No more so than they will see and hear about about the mom traipsing off on holiday with her bodyguard. Of wait until they see the videotapes of mom berating dad and making him feel like half a man. Or how about where her child kept asking for a drink before an interview, and she said no, then sat there drinking a nice cold bottle of water that one of the sound people brought her while the kid whined.

The entire situation is just FUBAR. The TV show, Kate, Jon, the kids. All of it. As far as I'm concerned, there is really no side to take. I just wish the whole situation would fade into obscurity.

The whole situation is sad. I feel sorry that the kids will never have a normal life, but I do think both parents are irresponsible and overwhelmed. I don't think either parent is completely "innocent", but stuff like this happens all the time. It's only scandalous because it's on TV. It's only a matter of time until the world tires of them, and moves on to another "celebrity."

I totally agree with Tunes. The whole thing is just a horrible, rediculous mess!

I used to like them, but they then jsut became another celebrity. It looked like she actually used to love her kids. Now she is just saying things for money. Her kids are just objects to her that help her make more and more money.

That 22 year old will stomp all over jons 32 year old heart within a year I figure. They say she is wild and Jon is well....boring.

Too bad in the meantime the kids will be trying to figure out what went wrong. I hope they don't blame themselves :( I agree the show should be cancelled.

it is sad. I avoid them on TV. She is famous for what popping out 8 kids. I know several families who have popped out 8 kids, maybe not in two shots but that really isn't a spectacular accomplishment

What's everyone's opinions on the duggars?

Don't even get me started on them. I'll say one thing, and I'm pretty sure I heard it from someone else. They have their older children take care of the younger ones just so they can keep popping out more kids. They REALLY need to stop having more children.

What's everyone's opinions on the duggars?

I have never seen a crazier family (aside from the Phelp's family). They let their choice of faith put them in a position where they cannot care for their children without making them watch each other. Ridiculous, privates are not clown cars.

As far as Jon and Kate, I think having the tapes of their mother treating their father like crap is way worse than either of them choosing to be with other people. Despite the age of Jon's girlfriend, I don't believe he should be alone just because he is getting a divorce.

I've watched the Duggars on tv several times and they seem like a genuine family with a lot of love. Neither parent ever raises their voices. I've never seen the kids talk back unlike the gosselin twins.

Noone should be alone but geesh..did Jon have to flaunt it already? Divorces are PAINFUL enough.

The Duggar's children don't act up, that is true. However, the use of religion to control a child's behavior for fear of being damned or "crossing God" is wrong. The family typically works together well and I've never seen issues, but their level of control over what their kids do (chaperones for a to-be married couple?) is over the top.

I don't think it was Jon's choice to be plastered all over magazines and on the news. Kind of hard to keep a relationship private in that situation.

Well..every family has to do what is best for them I guess. In all the shows I have watched, I've never seen religion emphasized (?)
I am definitely not religious or have practiced religion but to each his own.

The kids are the victims, on tv or not, no kids are going to right when they are born in litters... people ARE NOT meant to have six kids at a time. I'm sorry, but I don't believe in fertility treatments like this when there are tons of kids living in foster homes or orphanages wonder why no one loves them.

Today it is not the norm to have a lot of kids but my mom and dad generation had "litters" LOL I know a lot of people their age with lots of brothers and sisters. My mom had 5 of us but we lost one sister at birth.

Sometimes I envy a huge family. Big family gatherings, lots of love, lots of children... I regret having only one child but I'm going to be a grandma soon so I'm very excited :)

Large families and litters are not the same. My FIL is the oldest of 11. That is not the same as having 6 at a time.

Large families and litters are not the same. My FIL is the oldest of 11. That is not the same as having 6 at a time.

Well in the end you still have to raise them all. Not my cup of tea but I'm not religious. I can't even pretend to understand religion. Unfortunately with these multiple pregnancies, religion often plays a large role in the decision to keep them all or not.

The whole thing with Jon and Kate is so sad to me..... I feel bad for those kids. But truthfully, I can't stand Kate... I have never liked her attitude and how she treats her hubby and kids...

And about the Duggars...I like them. I do not feel bad for their kids...there is a big difference to me between a family working together vs. the parents just sitting around and watching the kids work. I could not personally do what they do, and I do agree that they can be a little strict, but I commend them for what they do and certainly respect them.

Back