wish us well!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andymilo

I am taking my little girl back to Canada on Monday. We are flying AA, and she is going as cargo. I am a nervous wreck, I can barely sleep at night I am so worried. Please wish us well, and if you have any advice on flying with a chinny I am happy to hear it. This little girl is my baby, she is so special, and kind, and loving, I am such a proud mommy. We have built such a strong relationship, I didnt realize a just over one-pound animal could be so unique and interesting and intelligent, and independent, she is more than I could have ever hoped for. She has been such a bright light in my life, and has made these last few months so much easier for me since I can just look at that face and smile. I can't remember a time when she wasn't a part of my life. We fit together so perfectly, my boyfriend always thinks I'm crazy when I saw we were meant for each other, we needed each other, but I truly feel that way! We are flying out Monday morning, so please have us in your thoughts. Thanks :)

It's so touching when someone feels that way about their chinnie (or any other pet for that matter). Good luck, best wishes, & safe journies!

Oh my, I am nervous with you, I will definitely keep both of you in my thoughts (& I'll say a little prayer too). I feel exactly the same way about my 2 boys even though I've only had them for 5 months! Good luck and let us know how it all went once you are settled.

Pack some chew sticks in with her, and some benedryl for you! The flight will go more easily if you sleep through it (instead of worrying yourself sick).

or Gravol, everyone I know that fly use them. You don't get nauseating and it makes you drowsy.

Have a safe flight! I hope your baby girl will be ok and happy to see you in Canada!
You and your chinnie will be in my thoughts!

I'm sure you will both be completely fine! I've had chins shipped to me from across the country and they faired just fine. :)

Good luck on your flight! That is sweet you feel that way about your lil chin. She sounds so special and I wish both of you well and have a safe trip!

I am so happy for you that you found each other. There is no other bond like that of a human friend and animal friend. I will be wishing you the best!

Latest posts

Back