Will paparazzi be the end of Handbag?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
After being chased by the paparazzi for days, Handbag was finally cornered into an interview by the now defunct Pet.com dog.

So, what do you have to say about the critics who say your last two movies were bombs?

papparazzi3.jpg

Was it true you were only lip-synching on your music tracks?

papparrzzi1.jpg

What can you tell us about your alleged affair with Fluffy and her infamous duster?

papparazzi.jpg

Is it true you'll be entering a long-term rehab facility for baseboard addiction?

petscom.jpg

Handbag's representatives could not be reached for comment.

Oh Annie. You have the most creative mind ever. I just love Handbag posts but this one takes the top!!!

LOL! Poor Handbag hounded by the press! I hope if there is a rehab stint for that baseboard addiction that Handbag does better than Lindsay Lohan!

Was it true you were only lip-synching on your music tracks?
Handbag "IF you are reffering to that hideous Handbag song that was ANNIE not me. I have a beautiful kack!" KACK!

oh poor handbag, Lady says you're welcome to hide from the paparrazi in her tube any day! :kiss:

Where's the pic of him nomming on the dog?! Nom the dog, Handbag, nom the dog! :laughitup:

Permission to save down a couple of these pics, Annieo? They are absolutely priceless!

Back