WI MCBA & ECBC Spring seminar

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Sandi has to leave at the crack of dawn! I promised her and Kristy Starbucks coffee on the way up. Sandi is lead foot so she'll probably drive 90 all the way up there!

I will be bringing turtle brownies for sure as I have all the fixins set aside at the new place woot! Hopefully I will have time to bring a pasta-ish salad as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! I would really like to bring baby Lisa chin, but I haven't been real great at getting everyone dusted the past couple of weeks since I'm more worried about them eating and drinking than dust baths and playtime during this moving process!

Laurie it stinks that you had to go through this move but I'm super excited for Starbucks AND turtle brownies at your new place at the CRACK OF DAWN!!!!!

I'm debating about bringing Ivory as well. I don't have a good carrier and really need to get one. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. :))

Anybody thinking about going, not sure--anyone a pet owner and thinking they won't learn much from this seminar that seems geared toward showing and breeders--rethink!!! I am a pet owner and learned SO much from the seminar a couple of years ago. I changed feed for my crew from Mazuri they were having some diarrhea on to the Nutrena and what a difference! You will really learn a lot at this seminar and plus you have a wonderful group of people to get to know--seriously! So if you're thinking about it but just aren't sure you really should come!

Thank goodness I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, LOL. As long as I'm on the road by 7 or 7:30, I'll be good.

LOL Meg poor Sandi has to be up at the crack of dawn! I had to promise her starbucks and turtle brownies to get her rump in gear that early!

I feel sorry for Brenda as I will not get there until around midnight. And Laurie is right there will be something to learn for any chinchilla owner no matter if you have one or thousands.

I hope Friday night, if I did not show up until Sat night Brenda would kill me!

We'll send out a search party !! Just log your flight plan so we can back track.

Randy - I've already decided I'll nap after work. ;) Although, I may be up cleaning the house yet - Man! What a mess lately. We'll see how much time I have - my dad was in an accident last night and I may be with him more this week yet. So no complaints on my house! LOL

No problem here. Spend the time with your dad and leave the house for later.

One more addition to the raffle!
A fabulous cranberry candle and two packages of Amish candy by John Lange of Lange Chinchillasform Ohio.

Thanks, John!! :D

Thank you, John!! I'm buying tickets for the candle-cranberry is one of my favorites! The candy I might enjoy, but since I don't have the self-discipline to burn it off no tickets for that...

Just 2 more days! :dance3:

I didnt want to get my hopes up too much, just in case work schedule changed at the last minute. But the other gals have it all covered, and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Yay for road trips (lol) Look forward to meeting everybody soon!

~Barb~

I need to get the Salad stuff and get my basket ready to go....My Dad is coming as well as my mom.

Latest posts

Back