WI MCBA & ECBC Spring seminar

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
WI MCBA Chapter and WI ECBC Branch Spring Seminar
Join the WI chapter for their annual Spring Seminar at the
Barneveld Legion Hall, 102 Wood Street, Barneveld, WI
Saturday, April 17, 2010 starting at 10am.

$10 per person for non-Wisconsin group members, includes lunch
Free for WI group members.

Joining us will be both Presidents from ECBC and MCBA!!
Gene Adcock and Randy Jagielo will share their knowledge of chinchillas with all attendees.

Also joing us will be first year resident at the University of Wisconsin's
School of Veterinary Medicine - Christoph Mans. Christoph, a native of Germany, completed an internship in avain and exotic animal medicine at Ontario Veterinary College. Following his internship, he worked in a small animal and exotic pet practice in Hong Kong where the majority of his caseload was turtles and chinchillas.

Topics on the agenda so far include:
Grading animals, grooming demos, lighting and medical info.
Bring up to five animals to be evaluated by sanctioned judges and trainees.
$1.00 fee per animal.
Also bring along health and medical questions as well as remedies you use at
home.

Bring extra money for the raffle to help with start up of the ECBC WI Branch!

Set up starts at 9am - please come and help if you can!

Let Brenda ([email protected]) or Wendy ([email protected]) know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you girls, there!

I forgot to mention - Christoph will be talking about teeth problems and any other medical info we are interested in. He has dealt with chins from the pet owner perspective and is very knowledgeable in treatments, so bring your medical questions!

I'm pretty sure Kristy, Carol and I will be riding together--most likely we're dragging Sandilicious with too. I asked off the Friday before so I'll be awake Woot! I'm really looking forward to seeing Gene again. I learned so much from him 2 years ago at the seminar. And as always I'm looking forward to seeing my other chin friends as well!

Wendy is making a quilt for the fall show, but will have to really buckle down and get to work to get one done for the seminar! :hair: I owe Vicki one, one of the ladies at school is having a baby so I'm doing a frog baby flannel quilt, and I have to do pillow shams for Pam to match her Queen quilt I did last fall. I've never done shams before! Cross your fingers!! Shams have to be done by MCBA Nationals-yikes!!

Thank you for asking though--I'm so glad you guys are still willing to buy quilt raffle tickets even though we've done a couple of them now. :)

Thank you for asking though--I'm so glad you guys are still willing to buy quilt raffle tickets even though we've done a couple of them now. :)

Are you kidding? One of the best entertainments of the show (other than my Elvis impersonation) is listening to all the conversations about who's going to win what at the raffle. The quilt being the best 'conversation starter'. :rofl:

How did I miss the Elvis impersonation? I'm going to be bringing baby Lisa chin with me to the seminar because I think she's a pretty dang good size and would like to hear what everyone else's thoughts on showing her are.

Cool that Baby Lisa is coming--looking forward to seeing her and her "dang good size". :) I hope a few of my youngsters are dang good size and can come too! I need to see them under the show lights.

Now I am going to the fabric store...have to look at quilt stuff!:thumbsup:

Same stuff as you had at the show! Don't let Tawana but any tickets in for it though because I wanted it last year and she got it!

Um hello! I put 75 bucks in the raffle buckets last year and got zip! LOL! But I had wonderful company that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back