Whose birthday WAS it? 7/9/09

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Belated Birthday!

If your b-day info isn't in your profile, it won't show up. Go and edit your profile to include your birthday!

Chinmama's right. I don't see your birthday posted publicly in your profile. If it's not posted, it doesn't show up on the calender. If it doesn't show up on the calender, we don't know it's your birthday. You'll have to edit that to include your birthday.

In any case, I hope you had a good day.

Happy late birthday Moon!

Ditto what was said - even though I AM omnipotent, I fall short as a mind reader................ :)

Not even gonna say anything about having to have a mind to read, since it's your birthday and all. Mwahahaha!

:HB13:

I hope you had a fantabulous day!

Happy Birthday!
Hey I just got an idea, you know how you can sign up at some restaurants for a free meal on your birthday? I propose we start doing this with chins. A free chinnie (prefer a kit) will be sent to you on your birthday. I will even settle for a coupon where I have to come get the chin.

Aw, shucks, guys!

:bliss:

Actually, my b-day WAS on there, and I can't figure out how it got unposted. . . Oh, well.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though I think Peggy should have known anyway. Mind or no mind, Peg!

Hey monika, I hope you had a great birthday. Ann and Carol are right, I do the birthday posts according to the names on the calendar and I did not see yours on there on the 9th and it wasn't displayed under the chat section on the main page. I'm very sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back