Which is the real chin? ;)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyForChinchillas

Chinchilla maid ;)
Morris doesn't quite know what to do with this "chin". He may even have thought it was real. ;)

4864135246_289e42a060.jpg

4864136570_db134dab94.jpg

The chin plush:
4863521767_aef096d3bf.jpg

I love how they want to groom them. The webkinz chin was bigger than 1 of my boys and when I put it next to him, he quickly tried grooming it too.

Haha, I bet he thought it was real! I still haven't given anyone the little buddies I got from Annie yet, they are to cute! Knowing my luck one would give them a hair cut! :)
You should submit that for pet of the day!!!!

Haha, I bet he thought it was real! I still haven't given anyone the little buddies I got from Annie yet, they are to cute! Knowing my luck one would give them a hair cut! :)
You should submit that for pet of the day!!!!

He probably did at first. I didn't let him chew it. It's my little plush. I love it since it is a violet too. :)

Where do you submit them?

I love how they want to groom them. The webkinz chin was bigger than 1 of my boys and when I put it next to him, he quickly tried grooming it too.

I put mine next to Tank and I got a whole bunch of humping instead of grooming. :wacko:

Back