where to get timothy hay cubes?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a Tractor Supply near you? That's the only place around me that I've found that carries them. They are in a bright red bag.

Yes I do - not too far away. I will have to check. I would actually prefer to use hay cubes more often if the chins would eat them. I have both asthma and allergies and the hay definitely does not help.... but the cubes would be great... if only they would eat them instead of just leaving them in the shavings...

Never hurts to try. Here they are only $10.99 for a 50 lb bag.

Yep yep. Not a huge financial loss if they don't take to them. Especially since you could sell them here if need be.

I bought a box off someone here and went out the following weekend to try and find some dust in bulk. Ended up getting a 40lb timmy/alfalfa cube mix for $10. Way cheaper than what I was getting loose hay for, and it's easier on everyone's allergies.

Well I cannot get the timothy cubes locally..just alfalfa. I've begged them to order them and they tell me they will and then next time they can't..Phooey. TSC only has the timothy pellets and alfalfa cubes. I am hoping once I move downstate it will be easier to find them.

Latest posts

Back