Where are you going this summer?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been on vacation since last August and I won't be going on vacation until probably next summer. =( I'm currently on my work term for co-op and I don't think co-ops get vacation days at this company. My last work term ends next year in May (I'm only on my 2nd one) and you can be sure I'm taking a nice summer off after 16 months of work. =P That is, unless it turns out there's some summer course I can take to finish off my last semester.....

We're sticking around here and just doing some weekend trips (why waste the best weather we have here all year?), but we just booked a trip to Vienna in October. I'm super excited, since I've never been to Europe before!

In a little over 2 weeks, my hubbie, Rachel (the chin) and my 2 dogs will be camping (RV) at the Delaware shore. We will probalby go camping again the end of Aug. (where I don't know yet)

I'm going to England in mid-July. I'm excited, but not looking forward to spending the amount of money it's going to require.

besides going to ryersons, i was suppose to go to india with my adopted family. but summer got in the way so it got moved till next summer.
hawaii and/or costa rica(where my family is from) is in the talk for this summer vacation. but everything is up in the air.

I am leaving in a few days to go to Ocean City Maryland for 4 days, it'll be nice to get away for a couple days.
Then maybe in about another month or so my boyfriend and I will be taking an overnight trip to Atlantic City but I think that will be about it.
I promised that when I went to California last year that I wouldn't want any other big vacations for awhile...silly me. :)

Not really going far this summer. We are bringing my son and niece to Edaville in August. Other then that maybe a couple trips to the beach and park but probably nothing out of state.

I'm doing a whole lot of nothing. LOL! I'll be seeing Bon Jovi at summerfest in 2 weeks, but that's it. No money for vacation, plus nobody wants to visit me. LOL!

I think me and my family are going to Ocean city for a few days next month and then me and my boyfriend will be taking a private weekend trip up to Hershey Park just to ourselves. :)

We'll be in Wells Beach, Maine for two weeks in August.
My parents rent the cottage and I bring the kids. :dance3:

We are headed out to Texas, then off from there to our first cruise. We are going to Cozumel. The WHOLE family is going for my moms wedding. So, this should prove to be an interesting trip to say the very least.

I bought 4, 8 gig memory cards for my camera, so i should be set.

Hope everyone has a fun & safe trip this summer!

Latest posts

Back