What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift came today! I took the liberty of opening it...;)

Lots of yummy noms!!! Furbabies will looove them!

Thanks Santa :thanks10::merrychristmas::elf:

DSCN2257.jpg

Got mine today, too! Woot! But gifts are pretty sparse around here so I will put it under the tree until Christmas. =)

I will get a photo of the package when I actually get the tree up. ;)

Argh! I missed the sign up by one day! I so wanted to participate.

If anyone wants to secret Santa exchange I promise I'll pretend I don't know who you are ; )

Great gifts guys!

picture.php

I couldn't wait. THANK YOU!!! I love my present although the chinchillas almost lost the rosehips Clara has been desperatly trying to get the bag She likes to get it and shake it around LOL. It will go to the barn with me for the chinchillas tomorrow

Great gifts! I have several boxes that I'm taking to the post office in the morning. So a few more people will have their gifts shortly =)

One is a trinket box and one is a mug and those are dried cranberries from forevery feisty chinchilla rescue. Awesome gift! I've been wanting to splurge for that mug!

It is a trinket box and Rose-hips. Everyone here is very very happy. It is a GREAT GIFT I am thrilled

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Okay, so I just found a package on my front door step.

A little context: it's also birthday season in the Hufflepuff household, so there were multiple possibilities in terms of from whom to whom and for what reason. I looked at the return address - it was Alli... so I knew there was a SS involved in this particular package.

I'd written a few ideas down for SS gifts ranging from the almost entirely practical (like a little hedgie-shaped scrubby brush that would be put into service cleaning a certain hedgehog's wheel) to fleece/fabric based items for Tex - including my greatest wish ever (a real cage liner for Tex). So, now knowing the return address, there remains great mystery involved in what it could hold.

I open the box... lo and behold... first, a bath blankie. Yippee! Little guy gets foot baths every day, so perfect!! And then a hedgiebag... fleece on the inside just how he likes it. Beautiful size. Wahoo!!! And then... hmm... this looks big... unfolding... yes.. definitely big.... OMG, it's a cage liner. [to help you picture the scene unfolding in my living room, my arms are now flapping with excitement; eyes open huge like some anime character] Mr. Tex-ie, for the first time in his life has a real cage liner!!! Wait, there's more in the box... oh... oh... OMG... it's a second cage liner!!!! Holy cr@p; Mr. Tex has real cage liners. [I'll invite you to continue picturing the scene: Melissa is now off the couch flapping around all agog. How old is Melissa now? I dunno... maybe five??? Flap, flap, flap... leap, leap, leap...] Real! Sewn! Not just single layer fleece cut to size (that's what I've been using). But real... with the more than one layer. And owls.... Yes, there's a cute owl theme that draws everything together.

I'll post pics soon... promise... Need to stop flapping around first... Also, now my lunch is only half eaten because I had to log on and share. Probably need to finish that off too...

Latest posts

Back