What are you getting your chinnies for Christmas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pink surfer wheel on my Christmas list, so that will be Raven's present (yep, regifted!) Not sure about the other two yet.

Hopefully I can get my guys some fleece tubes and some nice new shelves. But if that doesn't happen they will definitely be getting some pear sticks.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the boys will get their playcube set by Christmas. Otherwise I hope to get them some yummy apple twiglets.

Flea will be getting some new shelves and a new house that I will be building in December. It will be up to him to share with Tik since Tik has been a very bad boy lately.

Um...my love? I am making her three new shelves and extra ledges for her temporary cage since I bring her home now every time I go. The old ones are 8" and just too small so I'm buying 12" ones plus a couple more locks to add to my door to finish kitty proofing it. The lumber and all the hardware should be about $20 and I also want to buy her a new water bottle. But all of this is more out of necessity than a christmas present (plus it's mostly happening this weekend not on christmas).

I'm gonna try to pay off my $140 debt before buying things we don't need :nah: So now I know that everyone else on my christmas list is getting love also!! It's the poor man's sappy card with cash inside!!!

Plus, Chloe rejects your organized religion!!! MUAHAHAHAA!!

Pinto Bean Burrito is getting a new friend on Saturday... An Ex. Dark Ebony gal as an early Christmas gift! (They'll be able to be together in a month!) EEe!!!!

I'm with Brittany...Handbag will be getting lots of SKRITCHES and maybe his own digital camera so he can shoot some self portraits. :)

Mine usually get a bunch of new hanging toys and sticks..it's their favorite. Anything else would just get peed on or ignored pretty much. :p

Are you talking about the fleece hay bag stocking? If so, they were from qualitymutationchinchillas.com. The stockings I'm talking about are pictured below...

DSC01383-1.jpg

Absolutely beautifullll!!! It's art!!! I feel warm and Christmasy just lookinga the pic. Thanks for sharing!
I wish someone organizes a mini Christmas deco contest, so that we can see many cute cage decos and vote for one.

I want to do similar things to my chins' three FN142's. But, I just purchased FN143's to go on top of them (not assembled yet). So, these may be their early Chrismas gifts from me.

Also, MiLilPintoBean, that would be a memorable Xmas for him!

Last edited:
Lily's recent vet bills drained my emergency fund and then some, so everyone will be getting lots of love and EXTRA scritches! I'll also make sure Christmas is a treat day :)

If I had some extra cash I'd be buying one of Ali's Christmas packages.

Brittany- Your comment made me smile as I can tell that you take good care of your chins. Yeah, vet bills (to make sure tto take them to the vet as necessary) may be ultimate gifts that we can give to our chins, and may be more appreciated than Christmas treat. And you are thinking about yet more special day for them. Good for you.

Latest posts

Back