What are you getting your chinnies for Christmas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hkkjstwcl

Holiday season is around the corner. What are you guys getting your chinnies for Christmas? :hmm: Suggestions and pix are also appreciated. Thanks.

Mine are getting new custom built playpens, John has some good ideas for bulit in play units that could be changed around rather than using boxes and such.

I'm going to try and get him some more apple sticks, the websites I mainly order from have been out lately though! I'm also looking for a good hay holder. I like the coconut shell one from quality mutation chinchillas, but it seems so small.

They are going to get new shelves when my husband has time to do it. I need to make more toys at the same time. They are spoiled through out the year.

I think last year there was some really cute gift packages on the site, but I forget who they were by. They had little wood snowmen shapes and wicker stars, etc in there... They sold out really quick and I thought the whole thing was adorable! Maybe something like that. Plus, you can never go wrong with wood. :D My SO is currently building a chinnie castle for the boys. One tower is done and now he's talking about bridges. :O They are so freakin spoiled.

im looking for a stocking that i had seen on one of the sites that hangs from the cage and they can get in and out of. anyone know where i can find that again???

im looking for a stocking that i had seen on one of the sites that hangs from the cage and they can get in and out of. anyone know where i can find that again???

Are you talking about the fleece hay bag stocking? If so, they were from qualitymutationchinchillas.com. The stockings I'm talking about are pictured below...

DSC01383-1.jpg

Since I just got an FN142 on Amazon, I'll be looking to deck it out with new fleece things -- hammocks, couches/cuddle cups, pillows, etc.

Are you talking about the fleece hay bag stocking? If so, they were from qualitymutationchinchillas.com. The stockings I'm talking about are pictured below...

Got one of those for banilly last year and she LOVED it. I still have it so I'm gonna fill it with treats and probably order a second one for Pudgey to be fair :)) It's Pudge's first Christmas with us!

I just bought a whole new cage setup for my 2 boys to go in together....guess Christmas came early this year.

Sandi, your chinnie Christmas cage set up is so cute! Where did you find the light bulbs? One of my cages got a Halloween make over last month. I think Christmas would be a nice theme to try :)

Thank you! The christmas wood bulbs were from camphorchins.com or alli713 on the forum.

Ticklechins - I love the idea you have about playpens, do you mind sharing with us kind of what you guys are going to build? *thinking* maybe I can convince my hubby to build one.. *evil laugh*

:D

Lily's recent vet bills drained my emergency fund and then some, so everyone will be getting lots of love and EXTRA scritches! I'll also make sure Christmas is a treat day :)

If I had some extra cash I'd be buying one of Ali's Christmas packages.

Mine is getting trucked up to the in-laws to romp in his new playpen. Bought it special for the trip so he can get out of his cage and play with the neice and nephew. They're old enough to be able to handle him and I wanted a safe enclosure for them so Mom-in-law didn't have to worry about an escapee. Looking forward to Chipper getting some alone time in there too. Watched over by me, of course. ;)

Back