What Are You Currently Reading?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently working my way through the Hearts of the South series by Linda Winfree. There are about 10 books and I'm going to be sorry to read the last one, they are so good!

I've been reading quite a bit of Orson Scott Card. I really like him; he's a good science fiction writer. Currently reading Ender in Exile (part of the Ender's Game series).

I'm currently reading books on my Nook. I'm currently reading the Bible until I find another book since I go through them in a day. :))

Just finished "What the Night Knows" by Dean Koontz

Now started "The Search" by Nora Roberts and "Mountain Wild" by Stacey Kayne

Just started The Book of Illumination by Mary Ann Winkowski and Maureen Foley. It is "a novel from the Ghost Files" The main character is a Ghost Whisperer..like the TV show. In fact, one of the authors was a consultant on that show. I just finised their second book..The Ice Castle and loved it, so I am sure I will like this too. The same main character is in both books

Pam!!!! The Mountain books by Stacey Kayne are GREAT! Loved them all!

I had a horrible disappointment recently by a keeper author of mine. I had been waiting patiently for Explosive by Beth Kery to come out and I grabbed it up the second it hit the stands, but it was AWFUL! I hate it when a keeper author disappoints me :(

Decided to go back to my cowboy roots (lol) and am now working through a few by Ciana Stone.

I just finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I thought it was was pretty funny. I liked it, but then I also like the classics.

I've been hooked on Orson Scott Card for a while now. I've read Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, Ender in Exile, and Hidden Empire all in the past few months. I'm currently reading Ender's Shadow and will read Empire next.

I don't usually read this much of one author all at once, but since the books were written over a few decades, Card's writing style and focus changes a bit from book to book. Its nice because in the Ender series, his characters grow and age (much like the author in a way) and it works really well with the story.

Just finished Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden and it was FANTASTIC! Romantic suspense at it's best! It's book 2 in a series, the first is Deadly Fear, I highly recommend both!

How am I JUST discovering that we have a media discussion section?!

I just finished "The Winds of War" by Herman Wouk, and have just started "War and Remembrance", also by Herman Wouk. Both books follow a US Naval family throughout World War II. I highly recommend them to anyone who likes historical ficton, or the WWII era.

Back