West Coast MCBA Field Day 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

Announcing the West Coast Chapter Field Day in Hermiston, OR, on April 17th, 2011. Judge will be Jerry Craner along with audience participants. The location is Ronda Frazier's "Ranch". Chins can be dropped off Saturday evening up until 11:00 p.m. Doors open on Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m. for grooming with judging to start at about 10:00 a.m. Sandwiches, chips, cookie and water or soda can be purchased throughout the show for $5. Entry fees and other info will be coming soon.

Any questions, contact Sue Irvin [email protected] or Claire Russell [email protected].

Start dusting those 'bunnies'.

YES, Sumiko, there will be a full sanctioned West Coast show in the fall. September, date to be determined yet. We're still up in the air about a facility so that will determine the date and of course what judge we can get. Does that help? Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes, thanks Sue! This show is so close to ECBC Nationals and the CA Spring Show, I don't think I'll be able to swing it but I should be able to make the fall show.

Woohoo! I'll to whip some of my boys into show shape. Won't have any growers to show (well maybe I'll hold onto Gromit) but looking forward to going. Need me to do anything?

Oh, yeah, Allison. We'll need your help too, baby!! I'll keep you posted on that. Glad you can make it.

I can hardly wait! Pending good results on my next scan in March I hopefully wil be attending too! Claire, and Sue, I take it you both will be there? I'll have to talk to River,my youngest boy. I can already see the chin whisperer at work again!

I can hardly wait! Pending good results on my next scan in March I hopefully wil be attending too! Claire, and Sue, I take it you both will be there? I'll have to talk to River,my youngest boy. I can already see the chin whisperer at work again!

Yup, I'll be there. Not sure I have anything to show. everybody is too young or already in breeding. But that's ok. It'll be fun

Yup, I'll be there too, Christine. Same situation as Claire, though, my chins are either too young or just put into breeding. Can't wait to see everyone though. It'll be great! Hope you're all clear, Christine, and that River can come too.

I don't really have anything myself, maybe one girl, but we will see. I didn't hold anything back other than her, since selling off half my herd last year. Knock on wood, this year will be a much better one than the past one! So glad 2010 is behind me!!!

Ah a field day cool, its 6 hours from my house, so not sure if i can make it. But i really want to show off my new little girl... Decisions decisions....

I don't really have anything myself, maybe one girl, but we will see. I didn't hold anything back other than her, since selling off half my herd last year.
My chinny/your chinny....
They are my baby boys now due to your unfortunate circumstances, but YOU bred them and had high hopes for them. They are beautiful well bred boys and I would hope you will feel a great deal of responsibility for that.

A headcount on anybody wanting lunch would be helpful. That way we can have enough sandwich stuff available.

Anybody want hotel ideas again? Pretty much the same as in the past.

Location address is 81170 N. Hwy. 395, Hermiston, OR 97838. Map Quest seems to know how to get here the best.

You can always email me too if you have any questions! [email protected]

Ronda

If anyone would like to donate items (or chins) for the raffle, please contact me by PM here or email ([email protected]).

Items do not need to be chin related (ie. gift baskets, gift cards, jewelry, etc.). Let us know as soon as possible so we can plan appropriately.

I'll donate a hammock/pillow set, and maybe a house. I'll try to get started on that this week and share pictures of what I come up with Alison.
Come on guys, lets have a chin get together. I need some socialization! Well and of course bring your chins too!!!!

Thanks Christine! Ronda's donating a violet male for the raffle. I've got some chin things I'm gong to put together for a raffle basket.

If anyone else would like to donate something for the raffle let me know.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Hey, Allison, put me down for some hanging tunnels (fleece). I'll get some done this week too and send you some pics. I sell them for $15 so that gives you a value. :dance3:

Ronda, but me down for lunch, and I'll check with Claire F. to see if she wants to be added too.
Also, I'll donate a side mount open top wood house with fleece pillow.
Theresa, thanks, I hope they do well!

Latest posts

Back