West Coast MCBA 2012 Spring Field Day, April 28, Bellevue, WA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

Announcing the West Coast MCBA Spring Field Day Saturday April 28th. Judging will be done by attendees along with experienced ranchers, this is a learning event. Ribbons will be given.

11211 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-456-5240
Discounted Guest Rooms will be $80, just tell them you're with our group.

Other Hotels in the area are the Sheraton & Hilton, both on the same street right next door. But Red Lion is pet friendly, animals may stay in the rooms or in the exhibition room overnight.

Food (hors d'oeuvres) will be available continuously throughout the day as part of our package, no cost to our guests. A restaurant is also available for those wishing greater sustenance. :thumbsup:

Entry fees will be $6 for members, $8 for non-MCBA members. There will be a baby raffle, tickets are free with a paid entry. Donations for raffles will be taken by Alison Foster, [email protected]. More info to come as we get closer to the date. Questions? Email me, Sue Irvin, at [email protected].

Start dusting those bunnies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional information:

Housing chins in the guest rooms is an additional $15, but is free in the meeting room. Reservations must be made by April 4th, there are 10 rooms in our block. You may also make reservations on their web site www.redlion.com or at 1-800-733-5466. Cancellations are the usual 24 hours ahead of time.

Thanks for your help, Theresa, you were right. They met my price and threw in the food!! Great to deal with!

Looking forward to it!

If anyone has items to donate for the raffle, let me know. In the past we've had chinchilla toys, houses, hammocks, treats, wood, dust, etc. Also welcome are knitted and crocheted items,artwork, jewelry, gift baskets, gift certificates, popular books, items for the home or garden...anything that you think other folks might like. It does not need to be chinchilla related. All proceeds go to supporting the chapter so we can continue to put on shows in our area.

Alison, I will be donating something for the raffle. Not sure what yet, but I will let you know. And of course I will be attending the show :)

Christine, I hope you & Claire can make it, we missed you in September. I'll have a Blue Diamond there too. I know you'll want to see her.

Also available at the show are our new t's & sweatshirts. These are available now and prices include shipping. T's are $25 and sweats are $35. They are Hanes Beefy t's and 50/50 sweats in stone. My sweatshirt has not shrunk in the wash and is really comfy. They are also longer in the sleeves & shirt length than our past ones. The design is embroidered. I've gotten many comments on it at the grocery store. To purchase contact Claire Russell at [email protected], paypal is accepted. All proceeds go to benefit the West Coast MCBA Chapter. Be the first on your block to own one!!

Attachments

• DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00663.jpg
    DSC00663.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10
My Red Lion room is booked, tax refund on it's way so nothing will stop me :)
I was thinking I would like to fix some lunches for sale. All proceeds will go to the club. I have a whole turkey breast I can roast for sandwiches (no cruddy ol lunchmeat for us) We would love to make home-made potato salad. I was also thinking about a crock pot with taco filling for a taco plate. We have a fridge and micro in our room. What do you think? Any interest?

Thank you so much for the offer, Theresa, but our exhibition room is tied into the food the hotel will be giving us. They will be providing food all day for us and it's all part of the package. We pay the same for the room even if we took it without the catering, but this way we get the room and food!! So come, be blessed and just have fun, no working for you, except maybe some judging!!;)

Okay, so we're a month away and it's looking to be a very big show. Encourage your customers to bring their chins too. Life is good!!

Back