Weirdest places you have found chin poop

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
As we all know, chins poop...a lot and everywhere. What are some of the weirdest places you have found it?

I recently found it in the top of a linen closet, on the very top shelf and in the lint screen in my dryer. I have also found it in cabinets and my car's air vents. Who knows how it got there!

Don't ask how, but I had a piece of chin poop in my belly button once :sick: I had just grabbed a shirt out of my closet and grabbed Bryson for a snuggle. Then I went and showed my mom my newest tattoo on my stomach and there was a piece of poop there. It was so gross, I'm not even sure how it ended up there. I have also found it on the inside layer of one of my jackets. Not sure how it got there either, but it's everywhere in my house.

Everywhere, lol. I've been opened parts of my backpack at school and had chinnie poo and shavings come tumbling out and people give me weird looks. I also find it in pockets...of EVERYTHING. It magically found its way into a DVD box once. That was entertainment...

I some how found it in my bed..far from my chinnie's cage! and stuck in the grooves of my shoes!

On top of my head...really. Every once in a while Trixie will hop onto my head, and peer over the top and try to grab my eyebrows. Once, not long after she hopped off, I moved my head and a couple poos fell off.

in my dresser drawers! also somehow in my living room even though my chins have never set 'paw' in there! silly.

I have found chin poop in my hair after playtime, down my bra, in our bed, and in our living room, where the chin have never been. It's so funny how their poop travels with us. I guess they just want us to not think about them everyday :wacko:

Under my microwave. Which is next to the stove. No friggen clue how it got there. Otherwise, my bed, the bathtub? my bra, clothes, clothes, clothes...

Yep, in my bed. I'm laying there wondering what feels 'lumpy' under my leg, or whatever. Reach down and pick whatever up.......chinnie poop. Or maybe guinea pig poop, I'm not always so sure. LOL

Haha how funny!! Its really funny and weird to know where the poos will ended up with. There was once when I was preparing my final year exam with my friends, I brought lots of ref books out to study and when we were studying there was some poos in the book!

Latest posts

Back