Websites for watching episodes online?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
So... I watch House. Or I would, but I have a class right at the time it runs, and no DVR for me... I know there are some websites (other than fox.com - which takes 8 days to put episodes up) that allow you to watch episodes online. Anyone know what they are? Seems when I search, I get ones where you first have to download stuff...and they look kinda sketchy as it is... Recommendations?

Thanks in advance

hulu.com is my favorite... with out it i could have never surivied cancelling my cable.

very clean site, no add ons, safe, and tons of show to choose from!

They even have ALF!!!!

Last edited:
Yep.. I go to www.sidereel.com also :)

Hulu is good. Veoh is another. Lately, I've been going to Ninja Video and watching the DivX versions. (they have Flash, too) Oh.. and movie6.net has their TV Show section up and running now, as well.

I watch shows on hulu, youtube, veoh, and dailymotion....mostly hulu these days. Oh, and Netflix, too.

Anywhere you can pick up idol the night it shows? I won't have access to cable in a few weeks and would still like to vote...

I, too, am an avid Hulu user. I am on it everyday (right now I'm addicted to Doogie Howser M.D.) but what I like about this site is if you hit "subscription" for a show (there is no fee) it will put the newest episodes in your "queue" so you don't even have to search for it. Highly recommended!

Latest posts

Back