We lost one

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherry, I am so very sorry. I hope I and your chinny family here can provide some comfort for you and your husband. You're in my thoughts, Theresa

I am so sorry. I is so hard to lose those little kits. It is something you never get used to. My husband has learned I cry for each one no matter if they are here for a day or a week.

I am so sorry about this. It's never something easy to deal with. Give Zoey lots of extra attention. The two of you can help each other through this.

Sherry- I am so sorry for your losses. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to have back to back passings like that. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please know that my sweet little Tiny Tim will be up there running around with them...

Thank you everyone. We have spent extra time with Zoey each day, and she really seems to love that. When she hears us come in the front door, she smushes herself up next to the front of the cage until we open the doors and give her attention. She seems to be less sad now. It still hurts to think about those beautiful kits.

Back