We are home!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andymilo

We got home safe and sound!!! My baby was so sweet the whole way, I couldn't have asked for better. I cried when they handed her to me at the airport, I was so happy. The only thing is that she is kinda smelly since she was in that carrier for a while, her bum was all wet with pee. I tried baby wipes and dust baths, but she is still kinda stinky. I know she hates it because she is always so clean and smells amazing, I feel so bad. And Pax has a new cage. She absolutely loves it, she doesn't even want to come out anymore lol. Thanks to Tagna (tanchinstore.com) for all her amazing work on the fleece items and woodwork, and to Alli (camphorchins.com) for the toys.

Here are some pics!!!

The whole cage:

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1147_2.jpg

Top: (sleeping baby in the house)

DSCF1155.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

Bottom:

DSCF1154.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

I'm open to any suggestions you may have!!! It's still at the beginning stage so I'm still trying to figure everything out. Thanks for looking :)!!!

Glad you made it home safe and sound! Cage looks awesum!!

Great news! And the cage looks amazing! Thanks for posting the pics.

Glad you're home!! I love the cage too! It looks like a chinny wonderland!

So glad both of you made it home safe and I wouldn't want to leave that cage either, it's awesome!

Latest posts

Back