water on the floor

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcoronaangel

So I went to fill everyone’s water bottles tonight. I like the Edstrom Water Buddy but only one of my kennels have it, the other two have the glass water bottles with the ducks. (I am planning on ordering more for all the kennels).
Anyways here I am pouring the water into the water buddy and whoosh it starts pouring all over the floor. I removed the bottle to find the sneaky chins had chewed a big hole on the top section. Little buttheads!
Of course I had to fight the dogs to try and clean it all up they thought it was a drinking fountain. I had to shove 4 German Shepherds out of the way to clean up all the water.

:pillowfight:

(I am thinking of using mesh to cover the new bottles so they cant chew through them- ideas?- the only store I have seen who sells covers is a member on here but its in Canada I would guess it's a lot to ship those over)

I recommend the shields. I started off with the water buddies and they always chewed the caps until I purchased the shields.

Thanks for reminding me I need to purchase more shields. The shipping isn't that bad from Canada. I know that there is someone on this forum that sells them from Canada, can you please post your web site.

Actually the shipping from Canada isn't bad for the shields at all. I bought the shields, there's no way I'd use the plastic bottles without them.

I bought mine from Flower Town Chinchillas http://www.chinchilla.ca/list.php?Category=E

I'm not sure how the exchange rate is right now, but when I bought them I got them even cheaper than what was posted because the US dollar was worth more at the time.

Chin World also sells them, but I once emailed them to ask about their shipping because they wanted to charge me $20 for 2 shields. It's ridiculous. So I'd rather not shop there. And the fact that they abandoned cnq..

Latest posts

Back