Ware pop-up playpen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieP

Does anyone have any pictures of their pop-up playpen? I am thinking about getting one. Are they tall enough for you to sit inside with the chins? Is there anything that you don't like about it?

They are tall enough for me to sit it and I am 5'8". It depends on your height though. I am pretty much at the limit in terms of the height. My head touches the top.

I had the ware playpen and I think it works great for some chins and not so great for others. I used it when I just had two chins and Maddie did great in it, however my trouble maker Mitzie didn't do as well. Mitzie began to chew on the zelcro that attachs the bottom piece on, it got the the point where she just wouldn't leave it alone so I had to stop using the playpen. I know someone else had similar problems, I am sure the thread will come up with a search. It is worth a shot I think, I found a good deal on mine and got it for a really cheap price (sorry don't remember the website) and when I sold it on craigslist, two people ended up getting in a price war with each other and I ended up getting the back the price I paid for it

That's the nice thing about it. If you get it and you find that it doesn't work for you it does have a pretty good resale value.

On a side note I love mine.

Latest posts

Back