Walking dead 2013 Fall season

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I am most certainely watching! This show is an addiction, I just adore it. Actually went and met Norman Reedus (Daryl), Melissa McBride (Carol) and Steven Yuen (Glen) at the Comic Expo this year. Very nice people, I must say, Norman especially.

Season 4 has had a great start!

Love the show Daryl is my fav. I watch it on netflix so i have to wait til they put the new shows on (which takes forever) but i did see the first episode. Loved it!

Yes I have something of an addiction to this show... and a terrible crush on Rick heheheheh

Rick threw Carol out! That stinks!

I think Rick is crazy anyway. He throws Carol out for killing possibly infected normal people. This guy answered a non working phone and had a conversation with said phone a few episodes back.

Hmmm.....keep Carol or throw out Rick. I know who I would cast out. His kid would have to go to. Doesn't follow orders.

They might have recovered. The group had no idea what sickness they were dealing with at that point. What if it had been the kids who had gotten sick, like Carl, or the two girls Carol promised to look after? Would she have killed them too?
Also, I think by telling Carol to go, Rick was also giving her a second chance, as well as ensuring group stability. If he'd told the rest of the group who had murdered the two sick ones, then Tyreese would definitely have killed Carol. Even Darryl was promising "to put bolts in" the one who killed the sick ppl. It would have been a huge upheaval, and would likely have resulted in massive bloodshed.

In the end though, what I think it came down to, was Rick protecting his kids. But yeah, the so-called moral code involved is extremely murky.... that's what makes it so interesting!

Carol will be back.

According to IMBd - 37.Internment (10 November 2013) - Carol Peletier (credit only)
Next US airings:
Sun. Nov. 10 9:00 PM AMC
Sun. Nov. 10 11:00 PM AMC

38.Live Bait (24 November 2013) - Carol Peletier
Next US airings:
Sun. Nov. 17 9:00 PM AMC
Sun. Nov. 17 11:00 PM AMC

39.Dead Weight (30 November 2013) - Carol Peletier
40.Too Far Gone (6 December 2013) - Carol Peletier
41.Episode #4.12 (1 January 2014) - Carol Peletier
42.Episode #4.10 (1 January 2014) - Carol Peletier
43.Episode #4.15 (1 January 2014) - Carol Peletier
44.Episode #4.16 (1 January 2014) - Carol Peletier

I've been watching as well.. I wonder if Carol will play a major roll against rick in the upcoming 2nd half of the season ;)

Rick threw Carol out! That stinks!

I think Rick is crazy anyway. He throws Carol out for killing possibly infected normal people. This guy answered a non working phone and had a conversation with said phone a few episodes back.

Hmmm.....keep Carol or throw out Rick. I know who I would cast out. His kid would have to go to. Doesn't follow orders.

Really, a few episodes ago? Rick was talking on the phone, in the time that has passed in the series, over 8 months ago. He has had more then enough time to get himself together again. His wife just died and he has a baby to take care of in the zombie apocalypse. I think he's justified in having a "bad time".

Carl has more then proven himself this season...

Rick is awesome :)

Agreed!

I enjoyed the last episode too... looks like the governor is looking for some kind of redemption. Don't think he deserves it though; hope Michonne gets him with her katana!!

Holy Smokes!! What a mid season ending!! :swoon:

I can't believe they killed off Hershel!! Now what are they going to do without a vet/doctor??

Michonne finally got to run her blade through the Governor. Well done Michonne!!! The girlfriend should of just let the zombies eat him. Feel bad for the girlfriends little girl. Poor little thing. I was shouting, "NO!!" when the zombie came out of the ground after her.

The little girls did a great job with Carol's suggestions about fighting back! Go girls!!!
I think someone who was wounded took Judith out of the carrier and ran to the bus. You can't kill a baby for heavens sake.

Now wouldn't you think this group would have a rendezvous place set up in case they were forced out of the prison? I guess we will find out when it returns next year. ;)

Last edited:
Having read the graphic novels, I knew what was coming when they took them hostage and took out Michonne's katana (Although *Spoilers* it was Tyreese in the novels) but it was still a very emotional scene. Poor Hershel had a very gruesome death :(

I can't believe they killed off Hershel!! Now what are they going to do without a vet/doctor??

They still have a doctor, Bob was an army medic.

Yep I read the comics too, so I was pretty sure I knew how it was going to play out.
I was also wondering whether or not they'd have a back up rendezvous point! Guess we'll find out next year!

Poor Rick took quite a hiding. Wonder what the long term consequences of that will be....?

They mentioned a few times that the bus would be taking the group to a rendezvous spot, I can't remember exactly where they said it was, but they all knew where they were going to meet up again.

Back