URGENT!!!! Sunny's having loads of serious health issues and I don't know what to do!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP Sunny. :( You did everything you could for him. He knew how much you loved him.

Thank you. He was definitely loved and will be missed very much. I can barely go into my bedroom which we shared. I slept in bed with my daughter last night, and I'll probably be doing that for awhile. It's too hard seeing that cage without him flying around it. We're having a ceremony for him tomorrow to say goodbye. Thank you again for everything!

Very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose a loved pet. He was very lucky to have you. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss... I was following this thread as well, and knew that he was lucky to have you as a Mommy! RIP Sunny!

I am very sorry for your loss. You really did everything you could. Prolapses have such a poor prognosis often there is telescoping internally as well and that cannot be fixed

I'm so sorry about Sunny. You did everything you could, and he passed loved.

Latest posts

Back