URGENT!!!! Sunny's having loads of serious health issues and I don't know what to do!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP Sunny. :( You did everything you could for him. He knew how much you loved him.

Thank you. He was definitely loved and will be missed very much. I can barely go into my bedroom which we shared. I slept in bed with my daughter last night, and I'll probably be doing that for awhile. It's too hard seeing that cage without him flying around it. We're having a ceremony for him tomorrow to say goodbye. Thank you again for everything!

Very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose a loved pet. He was very lucky to have you. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss... I was following this thread as well, and knew that he was lucky to have you as a Mommy! RIP Sunny!

I am very sorry for your loss. You really did everything you could. Prolapses have such a poor prognosis often there is telescoping internally as well and that cannot be fixed

I'm so sorry about Sunny. You did everything you could, and he passed loved.

Back