Updated NY/NE show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official word on lunch: pulled pork, chicken tacos,cold cuts, rolls, potato salad, green salad, snacks, desserts, iced tea and lemonade. I think I remembered everything...sounds like quite a spread. Can't wait to see you all soon! Saphire you got tickets for the raffles?

Official word on lunch: pulled pork, chicken tacos,cold cuts, rolls, potato salad, green salad, snacks, desserts, iced tea and lemonade. I think I remembered everything...sounds like quite a spread. Can't wait to see you all soon! Saphire you got tickets for the raffles?

Yes I have! Is 1000 of each enough you think?

Last edited:
I'm bringing something for the raffle. It's the first time, I really wanted to bring something and I want to make sure I don,t look 'cheap' :confused3:

What do you think:

100 home made cookies nicely wrapped and few toys hanging....

Was just doing my last minute things ...........

I noticed that there was no building number listed for the street to the church on the original post. So I looked online.

It is : 160 Salem Street

The MCBA page doesn't even list this information. Thought I would add it in case someone was doing a double check too.
See you all on Saturday and be safe.

We will be there, as always. Might be the last show we make it to until next year's NY show so we're going to make the best of it although we don't have much to show.

:thumbsup:

I made it there just before lunch and stayed until the end. For a small show there were a lot of really nice chins there.

Congrats Jessica!

Yes. Congrats Jess!!!

My fiance and I had a great time. Thank you everyone that answered our questions!

I was really pleased. Before the show started my fiance and I went around and made some predictions. Basically we picked which chins we thought looked nice, and wrote the numbers down. I was so excited that out of the 4 chins I picked, three were on the final table! I kinda know what to look for! lol

ooh and Anne-Lise we won your cookies in the raffle. I just gave one to each of our chins and they LOVED them! Thank you so much!

Congrats Jessica for your Grand Show black!!! And YOU thought she was going to get beat, lol.

I had a great time today, awesome show. It was good to see everyone again and some new faces, too!! Siylvat, you'll have to come back next year now that you're an expert. =)

Congratulations Jessica! She is a beautiful girl...
It was a really nice show, I also enjoyed quite a bit.

Congrats to all the winners...

I had a good time also - Congrats to Jessica and all the other winners!! I hope no one was stuck in that horrible tarrific on Rt 87. We saw the electronic warning sign and took a detour around it. I heard it was a VERY bad accident with at least 6 deaths

Here are the show results, in a much more organized fashion than when I read them out!
104 Entries shown by 15 Exhibitors.

WHITE: (14 entries)
Champion Female: Royal Oaks
R. Champ Female: Farris Chinchillas
Champion Male: Royal Oaks
R. Champ Male: Farris Chinchillas

SAPPHIRE: (3 entries)
Champion Female: Ryerson
Champion Male: Norwood Chinchillas
R. Champ Male: Ryerson

VIOLET: (8 entries)
Champion Female: Silkrhein
R. Champ Female: Silkrhein
Champion Male: Ryerson
R. Champ Male: Poetrue's Pets

BEIGE: (5 entries)
Champion Female: Lynn's Chins
R. Champ Female: Royal Oaks
Champion Male: Hope Glover

STANDARD: (54 entries)
R. Champ Female: Royal Oaks

BLACK: (6 entries)
Champion Female: Godin's Chinchillas
R. Champ Female: Ryerson

EBONY: (14 entries)
R. Champ Female: Lynn's Chins
R. Champ Male: Saphire Chinchillas

Champion Female of Show: Godin's black
R. Champ Female of Show: Ryerson's black
Champion Male of Show: Ryerson's black
R. Champ Male of Show: Ryerson's standard

Grand Show Champion: Godin's black female
R. Grand Show Champ: Ryerson's black male

Baby Derby!
1st place - Lynn's Chins
2nd place - Mt. Zion
3rd place - Mish Irish

Congrats to all the show winners, exhibitors, and raffle winners! Thank you everyone who came and everyone who donated to the raffles! There were some awesome items up there!

Congrats Jessica!! Your BV is a beauty. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you all again during the show season. ( waves at the Canadian girls )

Mish you did a great job calling animals. Well done!

Special thanks to those who made lunch possible. I had not had a hot meal since Thursday night.

Yikes, I got caught up in the wreck traffic. So I lost time getting home. Pulled into my drive at 2 am.

Thanks girls. Lunch was awesome! The chicken tacos were sooo good. I wish I could've been more of a social bug. I missed some people I would of loved to say hi too.

jessica

Jessica, I agree with you. Although it is a full day, it surely seems like there is not enough time to see everyone.

Mish, You had great stuff on your exhibitor's table... congrats on that great work!

ooh and Anne-Lise we won your cookies in the raffle. I just gave one to each of our chins and they LOVED them! Thank you so much!

You're welcome :thumbsup: THat's the only treat all of my chins would kill for loll!

Latest posts

Back