Updated NY/NE show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I decided to forgo the towel idea. Instead I am having a cooking apron embroidered on. I hope it turns out nice. I should be getting it by the end of the week.

Woot woot one week left!!

I've been getting a few things together to sell - cookies and other treats.

Also have a nice mug filled with 1/2lb of apple wood for the raffle. =)

Might brign some stuff if I have time to prepare it. Like cokkies or toys.
Can't wait!!! Guess we'll be meeting for the first time mish!

Awesome. I can hardly wait myself. I hope they have decent food this year. I may just bring my lunch. Hmmm. Maybe I will cook up something very yummy.

Yea, Paul/Hope... any word on lunch yet?

Anne-Lise, looking forward to meeting you. =)

Hospitality room is Alex's room! =D

lunch is provided. Last year it was basically sandwichs and chips. I can't remember what else they had. I think I am going to bring a dessert to share with everyone and bring my own lunch. I have a really iffy stomach and it doesn't take much to set it off.

The only word I have on lunch is that Lisa is handling it, she just asked that we bring a dessert to pass! I wasn't there last year, so I don't know what it was like. I will try to get that info.

Yea, Paul/Hope... any word on lunch yet?

Anne-Lise, looking forward to meeting you. =)

Hospitality room is Alex's room! =D

I have no problem with that as long as you all are providing the party. :hilarious:

Tiff you will be missed. I guess I'll have to bug Mish or Jessica to make sure I fill out my paperwork correctly. ( snorts )

The only word I have on lunch is that Lisa is handling it, she just asked that we bring a dessert to pass! I wasn't there last year, so I don't know what it was like. I will try to get that info.

Hope, I was talking to Kaylee last night and she's gonna have beef, tacos, and a few other things that I can't remember at the moment.

4 more days. Woot!! I can hardly wait. I don't have much of a string this time around. Looking for a really nice standard male to go with my blk velvet female....so I will be pretty much shopping around.

Latest posts

Back