update;

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guiltyby_design

FuzzButt Lover.
A lot of things have happended lately and i thought i would share for thoes of you that have been reading my other posts.
My grandfather passed away on November 14th. I have never felt more lost. but i know he is still here with me helping me through the rest. I turned 19 on November 22nd. and that day was terriable.
I got my cheeks pierced for my birthday. :D they look rad!
My hedgehogs babies are doing wonderful. I gave one to a woman for her
60th birthday, my sister took one and im keeping two., unless i find someone who really wants one :D
Im super excited for christmas and were putting up the tree today =] but i wish my papaw was here to help =/
I got a new tattoo for my papaw. It has a music note in the middle and says papaws babygirl around it. the music note because he loved to hear me sing. and i sang at his funeral. I sang I miss you by miley cyrus.
okay i'l stop rambling now. Just thought id share.
thanks for reading.

crappy pictures, but thats my piercing and my new tattoo. :D

Attachments

• SANY0028.jpg
    SANY0028.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG00305-20091127-2241.jpg
    IMG00305-20091127-2241.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 88
While we knew this day was coming it is still a sad day. I'm sorry you lost your grandfather, but I am not sorry that he was called home to be with God. While it feels like forever to you, you will be with him again and for him it will be a blink of an eye. He will be watching over you now so be on your best behavior! LOL! I know you sometimes struggle with your faith--pm me if you need to talk, I will always be here. Blessings to you, and my heartfelt sorrow--but also joy.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Very happy to see you have cheer in your heart. Thats what he would of wanted for you everyday. ;)

I'm sorry you lost you papaw.

I lost my pawpaw when I was 4. It was the hardest loss I've ever gone through. My prayers are with you.

Latest posts

Back