Two Little Angels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeanette

From Q to H
I have been keeping up with this story from a newspaper.

One girl desperately needs a heart. Another girl is not expected to live and her parents offer to donate her heart. The donor girl, keeps fighting and keeps hold of her heart.

They need to harvest the heart within 30 minutes of the donor baby starting to die from lack of oxygen, or else the heart is damaged beyond use. I can't imagine what these families are going through. I live in this area and they have been on the front cover of every newspaper here for days. Everyone is up in arms with ethical debates and such. It must be so difficult for all of them.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2009/04/07/baby-transplant.html#socialcomments

Keep them in your prayers!
:angel2:

That is terrible. I am very soft-hearted....and this just BROKE my heart into a million pieces! (:) I will prayer for these families. I wish them the best!!!! )):

Wow, that is just so heartbreaking. Poor families. I hope God brings them all peace.

This sotry is so sad. I wish it could have worked out, the other girl might not ever find a compatible donor of her age.

Latest posts

Back