Tube-a-rific!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
I came home from work to find Puddles like this:

SDC10634.jpg

She folds herself in half like that a lot but normally her butt isn't hanging out. It was funny to see her unroll herself too after the flash went off!

She is making my back hurt all folded up like that. She's adorbale though :)

hahaha...yeah, I guess her behind is big enough that there was still much of it left in the tube to balance her out. :)

I always wondered how they got out of that position too and I finally saw it. She just laid backwards on her back and rolled herself around the correct way. What a nut.

I watch Roo get into that position all the time and it cracks me up. He flops over onto his back then does a sort of sit up and curls right up. Goobers :rolleyes:

She is too cute- and must be a very flexible chinnie!

HAHAH i want my chins to do that!!!!!!!! she is so adorable you must be such a proud furr parent

That is the cutest picture! My chin seems to be a bit on the boring side - I never seem to see her in one of those "gotta grab the camera" moments. I'll just keep watch over everyone elses!

How cute! She looks like a big melting puddle of fluff. I bet you're one beaming fur mom.

awww I love when I catch Sesame in this position. It really is a sight to see them unroll. :D

That is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day. :D What a little chubb!

That is such a great picture. But how did she get in the position? Its just mind bogglingly adorable.

Lol. Baba does that but he isn't that good at making himself sit upright. He tries for the up position but always manages to somehow be slightly slanted.

Back