Troy Miller

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
Many of you know Troy Miller of JT Chins.

Sadly, Troy passed away last evening. He will be cremated.

Troy and Jim have been JT Chins for quite awhile and many people have JT animals in their herds. They have been doing quite well at the show table.

I last saw them at the Ohio Fall Claim Show. As always, Troy made the rounds and quietly talked with everyone.

He will be missed by the chinchilla community.

I am very sorry to hear of Troy's passing. He always had a kind word for me when we happened to be at the same show. I have a lovely chin here from JTChins who is one of my favorites.

RIP Troy. You will be missed by many. I know my mom always had a good time talking to Jim and Troy at the shows when I'd drag her along.

Hang in there Jim, my thoughts are with you.

This is so sad. I was wondering how he was doing after this year's events.
Sending prayers and peace to Jim through this difficult time.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I saw Troy at the Ohio Claim Show and he looked well. Jim, know that you are in all our thoughts and prayers.

This was sent from Barb Shoots, thought I would just paste it here.

Hello everyone -

Jim has let us know that Troy passed away Sunday evening.

He asked that I make contacts for him. I am sure that you would want to know.

Jim says that he will be cremated, but will have calling hours on Sunday (still being finalized).

Please give Jim a call at 330-205-4634 for more information/directions.

I know that Jim would appreciate hearing from you. He needs his friends to rally around him.

We all need to send our condolences and prayers at this time.

I would appreciate it if you would also pass the word to others I might have missed.

Regards -

Barbara

Shoots Chinchilla Ranch

Latest posts

Back