Timber

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic

Super chin!
I knew one day I would have to post in this thread, but I never knew it would be so soon. He was turning 3 years old on October 25th. My sweet boy died in my arms today. It started with blood being in his eye and progressed to this. I am absoutely devastated. We just got back from the emergency vet this morning and although I knew his condition was pretty bad, I thought with some medications and force feedings he would begin to perk up in a couple days. He fought as long as he could and just finally couldn't go on anymore. He was so much a part of my family. I remember his cute, quirky playfullness and how he used to snuggle up to my chin when I held him. I know you are now at the rainbow bridge and free of all pain. Rest in peace my loving boy. I miss and love you so so much. :(

Timber.jpg

He had the cutest piggy tail
1107112.jpg

I am so sorry Morgan! I know you did your best for him! I only wish there had been a different outcome for both of you!

So so sorry things didn't turn around for him. He knew you were trying so hard to help him and how much you loved him. RIP little one. You will be missed.

My deepest condolences, I followed your thread, and really prayed he would be fine. You did everything you could. You cherished him, and that is what counts.

I am so, so, so sorry :( Reading your thread I could tell how concerned you were about him and I could feel the love you had for him. I was so hoping for a different outcome. You fought hard for Timber and you are a great chinny-mom. I am sorry this is such a heartbreaking day for you. May Timber r.i.p.

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone I took him to my regular vet today to get cremated and the ashes returned to me. On the plaque it will say "Timber - my beloved sweet boy. May you rest in peace. 10.25.09 - 10.18.12" My heart is so broken. I miss him more than words can express.

Back