Those of you that need a beach vacation in NC and VA..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
I need a vacation, pretty badly. I work far too many hours and don't get a chance to get away very often. Each year I take my grandmother for her birthday to the beach. Well, this year someone sent me a link to a great deal. A girl I know went on a trip to the Outer Banks for $49 for 3 days, 2 nights, where you just go on a quick tour (90 mins I think) and they give you a $50 gift certificate to eat at a restaurant and you get oceanside hotel accomodations and access to the VIP Family Fitness Center. I didn't believe it until she told me she went and it's very legit and well worth it. I set my vacation for next month, on my grandmother's birthday, so I'm ready to go!

http://bistation.com/

Hope that some of you will be able to go, this is a great deal IMO.

Its called trying to sell timeshares, they have been doing it all over the country for many years. Some will check to see if you have income enough to buy before they will put you up. Most of the quick tour is sitting at a table for their sales pitch.

I guess I just have an open mind and try to save money any possible way. I had never heard of companies doing this, wish I had a long time ago. I don't mind listening for 90 minutes to save a bit of money. I surely couldn't find a place for the price anywhere else.

I have done it before you just have to learn to say "NO" because they will nag and nag and the price keeps getting lower until they get ya. I didnt fall for it but my uncle did, lol!! It was a nice vacation though. I went to florida.

I was taking a real estate class a long time ago, and they offered a trip like that to a lake on the boader of Mexico in Texas! Del Rio! Airfare, 2 nights and meals for $50 a person! Including a evening in a boarder town! Couldn't beat that! Even took you up in a Piper Cub to see all the property! That was an experience!

They do these things because they work - making deals sound irresistible.

Anybody seen the South Park episode where they make fun of this kind of thing? They were invited to a ski trip in Aspen I think. Funny!

Back