This is what happens when....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get bored...

I'm well aware they aren't that good... but hey, I was bored!! I think they came out pretty alright though!

1stbirthday-2.jpg

1stbirthday-3.jpg

1stbirthday-4.jpg

1stbirthday-5.jpg

1stbirthday-6.jpg

What makes you think they are not good? I love them!! I only wish I could be half as creative with my photos!!

it's digital scrapbooking through photbucket's "photoblogging" feature.

I only think they aren't THAT good because I've seen much better.

i have been doing traditional scrapbooking for about 9 years and i have instructed as well. i havent been able to make the switch to digital but know lots who do. i think your pages are beautiful!

I like traditional scrapping, although I've never done it. I just cannot afford all the stickers and stuff which is why I'm doing digital!

Ah, I have no time to paint anymore. Nor do I really have the extra money for supplies. Last time I tried painting was when Remy was about 4 or 5 months old and EVERY time I'd pick up a brush, he'd start crying wanting to be held. Things are a bit different now, obviously since he's older, but he'd probably STILL get upset if I took my attention off him for too long. Someday again I shall paint!

I think the whole idea is wonderful! I only wish I would have taken the time to be so creative to capture my kids' wonderful moments.

Back