This is my happy face.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinsNdobermans

Humble Acres Chinchillas
This is Thalia, an extra dark ebony female from Ryersons. She was RGSC at York 2011, and apparently she wasn't happy with my taking her picture. I felt like it needed to be shared.

"This is my happy face."

GrumpyThalia.jpg

Thalia: Any closer and someone is going to be missing a finger. And I think you KNOW WHICH ONE OF US!!

Yikes!
Be afraid. Be very afraid. :hilarious:

Pretty girl you have there.

One paw up, stinkeye...looks like she's about to assume the position! She's allowed to be a diva though...she's freakin' gorgeous!!!

wow Dee she is just gorgeous! I am so jealous. My homo eb is just as dark as her. I love the homo Ebony chinnies!!

How is she settling in? Who are you planning on pairing her with?

She looks like she's getting ready to unleash the Piddle Brigade... I love her face though. That little nose!!

Yep, that's a "Girl, hold my shoes" face. :D Can't wait to see what she gives you.

You just want to steal any ebony kits she gives me. :neener:
She's going to be bred to our standard boy, Jericho - Yoube's half-brother. He's a nice pure-standard boy. Hopefully they give us some nice kits.

Well, not *any*, but if Jericho accidentally sends some of those 'shrimpy' genes YouBe got into an ebony boy, he's welcome to come live w/ us. :D (Not even my favorite mute could entice me into keeping females.)

Just for the heck of it, I told YouBe he's going to be an uncle b/c "Jericho's going to have babies." He stood up on his back feet and stared at me for a second before popping up into the corner and hiding his face. All I see is a bushy standard tail. Apparently I now need to make him a 'girlfriend' too...

Nice! Yoube has two relatives in breeding here - his full, younger brother Hermes and Jericho.

He also has a full brother in breeding in Rochester and one in Montréal. :)

Latest posts

Back