The Young and The Restless

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillasByDesign

Professional Cage Cleaner
I am just curious who all watches The Young and The Restless?
I thought it might be kinda fun to have a place to talk about current storylines, and so on....

Oh I am an addict...I am watching todays right now that I DVR'd :D

Yep me too. IDK that whole Kay Marge thing is getting old, I love Murphy sp? though. Amber seems to have gotten a makeover, she looks prettier don't you think?

I am definitely sick of the Kay/Marge thing and I am also sick of whiny Sharon. She needs to get over Nick and move on..I think him & Phyllis are hot together.

Ive been watching Y&R since I was 10 yrs old, lol.

Just have to say that I HATE sharon. Seriously cannot stand her! I love Phylis and Nick together!

Amber is very pretty! I have to say Phylis and Michael are my favorites on the show. And I still like the OLD Victoria, not this one that is on there now.

Sad that Brad left the show. He was on there for eons.

And I cant stand Cane and Lilly for some reason.

Oh and what's up with Sharon's stealing problem? Weirdo.... lol

I was shocked when Brad left. I didn't know that was coming at all.

I like Cane/Lily but I can't stand Chloe/Billy. I do think that Cane needs to break the bond with the baby though and move on with Lily. Maybe they can have a baby of their own.

I bet before its over with Noah will get Eden prego.

And what is up with Abby?!? She went from a pre-schooler to a snobby teenager in like 3 episodes..lol!

Yeah, I have to agree, I cant stand Sharon either! I do however like Cane/Lilly and Chloe/Billy. I dont like Eden (or rather the person who plays her) or Abby!

It did seem like Noah and Abby grew up over night, I thought that was kinda odd!

I think that the show in general is doing really great, but have to agree the Kay/Marge story line is getting SO old!

I don't get to watch anymore, or only catch it if i'm off during the week for some odd reason, but I've been trying to keep up by reading the storyline, online. I agree, ditch they Kay/Marge deal, but I gotta admit I love the drama with Sharon still swooning over Nick. Some day Phyllis will get a hold of her and show her who the real woman is.

I too was surprised by the instant aging of Noah and Abby. That was one show I was able to catch.

This last episode was good. Sharon and Nick hooked up, AGAIN... Ashley is pregnant with Victors child (ew!) and the bomb exploded and it looked like Kay didnt make it out of the hotel room... dum dum duuuuuuum!

I have been watching it since I was like 8 years old when Christine was "Cricket" and married to Danny Romalotti and Ryan and Trish were on there. Sorry everyone, but I hate Phyllis she is a hooker who stole Nick from Sharron! Jill is probably one of my favorite characters. I actually met "Nick" at the mall once when I was about 14. I am way out of the loop and didn't know Brad left!!!! He is the sexiest one of them all imo. I just have lost interest in the story lines lately...I guess I don't like change but not many of the new characters are very interesting...although Cain is really hot :p

ps they have to make the kids grow up in 4 episodes so they can start sleeping with people ;)

OMG!! That is a blast from the past..I totally remember Cricket/Danny..lol!

And Cane..oh he is amazing..lol :)

Yeah, I drool when Cane is on! I think some if it has to be the accent...Love It!

Im not to effected by Brad's leaving, although, him and Adam both were people that I loved to hate.

Noooo Jana and Kevin are meant to be. No switching there please!

Nick and Phyllis had one hot scene in the shower in today's episode, wowee!

Canada gets to see Y&R one day early!

I'm pretty sure that Amber and Kevin are gonna get together...it will basically be a switch betweent the couples :(

I've been watching since I was 4 LOL LOVE IT

Latest posts

Back