The Scritch Queen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
<--- Click me for video

This is Faith, one of Mish's chins that I decided to steal and bring home with me because her father produces black velvets so well and I'm hoping she grows up to do the same :) She's still young, but she's a rowdy chin - she escapes show cages at shows (a few of you may remember the chin that escaped on the first row at MCBA Nationals? yeap, this is her). She bangs on the supplement feeders and flips out in her cage trying to escape. But don't let that fool you - Faith LOVES scritches. At first - she wouldn't let me touch her belly when I gave her a quick scritch - now she just wants them ALLLLL OVER! I literally gave her scritches for 10 minutes straight before I made this video. I just had to share. She has fallen over backwards twice now when I have given her scritches - that I need to videotape. Enjoy, and pay attention to the smiles and whisker twitches in the beginning - it's too cute!

Note - sorry the cage isn't spotless - today isn't cleaning day!

Last edited:
Are you sure was not a bv stuffed animal? I swear she was in a trance the whole time! She's definitely the scritch queen :)).

Hey Tiffany - I bought a BV from Mish and she is the same way...always ringing her treat tray for attention but kacks at you when you try to get near her - once she lets you get close enough to her though she will let you scritch her forever!!!

Her name is Sassy but she sits all hunched up and is so fat my daughter started calling her "Jiggly Puff"!

Your Scritch Queen is ADORABLE!!! I love the little one barking in the background. It's like he/she is say "Mom, don't forget the rest of us" lol.

Back