The quest for a cuddle buddy..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocochin

Momma to Ganache :D
So I've been trying to get a cuddle buddy for my little guy, since his cage is lacking much other than the bare minimum. I lack any possible sewing ability so I went ahead and bought one online.
It did not tell me that there was a bell sewn inside of this one! It's pretty small too, maybe only 2-3 inches wide and 1 1/2 or 2 inches tall. I gave it to Ganache and he brought it into his house and seems to really like it, but the bell worries me. Is it going to encourage him to chew it? Are bell items a no-no (I took one out of a chew ball when I first got him..seemed dangerous)? Also, are they usually bigger than that, or does it really matter?
Trying to find good products up here without spending 3x as much on shipping is killing me! :banghead:

Okay thanks I'll check it out! Looks like she has some good stuff...even better with Holidays coming up :D

What was the buddy made out of? Was it fleece? Most chins don't chew up fleece, but sometimes if there's something inside of something they will chew it to get it out.

Most buddies are bigger than that, big enough for the chin to lean on like a pillow, or for boys, to do their thing with..

Yeah, it's fleece, which is why I got it. He does seem to like it a lot.. not chewing at all, but if I see a single nibble it's trash for sure.
Really just a place holder till I can get a better one now!

Most buddies are bigger than that, big enough for the chin to lean on like a pillow, or for boys, to do their thing with..

That's what I was thinking...he's young right now but I wanted to make sure he had a little pal so my arm doesn't get humped into oblivion in the next few months :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back