The human kids

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauralynne

Chinnie Maid
An introduction to my 3 human ankle-biters.

Halle is 7 (going on 27), Lucas is 6 (my mellow & cuddly boy), and Kendyl is 4 (my demon child that daddy can't say 'no' to).

Attachments

• August 2008 009.jpg
    August 2008 009.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 108
  • August 2008 014.jpg
    August 2008 014.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 115
  • May 2009 031.jpg
    May 2009 031.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 106
Well, I have to say you have adorable kids! I'm sure that they are angels all of the time, just look at those faces! Just don't let them grow up too fast - this is such a good time to enjoy them.

Aw your son does look like a sweetie and your daughters are beautiful, I love that 7 going on 27, I have one of those too, lol.

Thank you! I'll post some of the things they say on here from time to time. I keep a journal of the really funny ones, and my grandfather wants me to actually publish a book one of these days.

Here's an example:
My youngest daughter just turned four barely over a month ago. I've realized that the next 14 years are going to have some very funny, yet very embarrassing times.

Friday, the family and I were watching our town parade during the yearly festival. The parade came to a stop and in front of us was the float for the Masonic Lodge. It consisted of six or eight 60-ish year old men all sitting in folding chairs on a trailer hauled by a pick-up truck. There was a Masonic Lodge banner taped to the side with a few streamers for decoration.

While they were stopped, I told the kids to wave, which the older two did willingly. One of the gentlemen said, "Hi! How are you today?" Halle and Lucas replied with the usual, "Good." Kendyl on the other hand just stared at him and shouted, "Where's the candy?!?!"

Fast forward to yesterday (Sunday). We had made a stop at the store and the lady ringing up our item had a *lovely* mullet. Suddenly, Kendyl says, "Why do you look like that?" I asked her what she was referring to, then realizing she was staring at the lady's hair. Thankfully the lady was super nice about it and said, "Because I like really short hair." I thought that would be the end of it, but nooooooo. Kendyl thinks for a minute and says, "Well....you missed some...because it's long in the back." I couldn't get out of that store fast enough!

Kids are so honest, aren't they!!! I love it when my kids point at somebody and then blurt out some embarrassing fact about them so everyone can hear!!! Of course, my father says I did the same thing when I was young...I'm sure it couldn't be true!

And what's with parades these days? Where is the candy?!!! :)

very cute kids! And I love the comment about the mullet, that's so funny! Something I'd be thinking but not saying!

Back