The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handbag's whiskers are pretty awesome!!!

All the girl chinnies AND all the girl people LOVE him!!! :rofl:

GREAT thread, Annie!!! :thumbsup:

Chipper wants to play with Handbag. He's got a cool clubhouse and other stuff to play with. Bet they'd be best buds!

Handbag really rocks the whiskers. Nice!

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee with the biggest smile on my face! That is the cutest video ever! You and Handbag sooo belong together!

That is really cute! I'm stunned he stayed in your hands that long. I thought Handbag did not like Taylor Swift???

Man, he definitely puts up with a lot of your crap.

This coming from the man in the picture with a chinchilla on his head. :laughitup:

Cindy, he's pretty tolerant of me holding him. If I put him down, he tends to want to be picked right up again so I guess he likes it...sort of. :)

We ask that all chinnies please keep their fingers and tootsies inside the vehicle at all times!

vehicle.jpg

SO cuute! loving this thread! In the music video he seemed like he was thinking "GOSH mom, yer squishin meee!" it was way cute!

Ok. Pipsqueak is officially TOTALLY jealous of Handbag! LOL! He assures me that if HE had a nice Ferret Nation cage and all those ledges, houses, and other fun things, he'd be more inclined towards scritchies, too.

Not sure I believe him, though....

Back