The girls are finally home!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinnyluver

We just picked the girls up last night after waiting two and a half months for them! Annie is huge compared to Lilly (my friends chin that I've been watching for two months) since she's full grown and Lil is six months. Shadow is only two months and is soo tiny! They're both absolutely precious. When you hold Annabelle up to your face and say "Kiss, Kiss" she gives kisses. It's the sweetest thing ever. They sleep in their little huts right next to each other (I went and bought Annie a bigger one made out of timothy hay because Shadow pretty much took over the regular Chin hut. Shadow is a beautiful Standard girl and Annie is a gorgeous white mosaic. Lilly is a gorgeous violet but will probably be going home soon :(. Anyway, just wanted to share the good news!!!

Welcome to the forum. The girls are from here. Chinnyluver did alot of research prior to getting the girls. Shadow was a week old when she reserved her so had to wait till she was ready for a new home. Shadow was weaned with Annie so they are accustomed to being together and are bonded.

Last edited:
Aww! Can't wait for pictures! And I'm jealous that your friend has a violet, I think they are so beautiful. <3

hi chinchilla lover i just had a question about the edible tunnels i just put one in mine and after seeing your comment i just took it out. if i can ask why are they bad for them? i see them all over and thought they were safe for them is there a certain reason why they are? thanks for letting us know, i plan to keep mine out

I think it has to do with the amount of honey in them. The sugar isn't good for them.

Back