The Final Destination

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaDi

You Have No Idea!
I saw this yesterday... We wanted to see it in 3D, but we didn't want to pay extra, then find out the glasses were the horrid blue and red paper ones. After we got in we found out they were the good 3D glasses... BUT after watching the movie, Im glad I didn't see it in 3D.. I may have peed my pants! LOL... mostly I just have to say this one had far more gore than the ones in the past did... but of course I loved it anyhow! You wonder who thinks of this twisted stuff!!! LOL

oh yay! We were going to see it last night in 3D but the tickets were 12.25 a piece so we decided we'd wait for a day we could see a matinee. Now I really can't wait! I'll wear my depends. ;)

I saw it in 3D today. The acting was pretty blah, but the deaths were fun, as they always are in the FD movies. The extreme 3D gave me a headache though. I've seen movies in 3D before, but this one about 90% of it was in 3D and my brain just thought it was too much.

I saw this movie and the only thing that it had going for it, was that it was in 3D. I thought it was horrible. The first three were awesome, this one was nothing but blood and guts and gore, no real story. Just sucked all around.

I am kind of excited now I know it is all bloog guts and gore! I thought the last two were just the same as the first one. I always watched them for just the gore.

Latest posts

Back