The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my girls loved their Christmas toys!

Lizzie
Picture368.jpg

Maddie and Mitzie
Picture360.jpg

Picture374.jpg

Lizzie is absolutely previous in that first picture!!! I call that the "yes mommy?" face!!

And I am officially a Jasper fan! I've shown Sookie his pictures and have asked her to mimck hs poses.. She just rips the case off my iPad and runs off.. Smh :)

df514932.jpg

Christine these are the crescent moon things I was talking about. What are they? Sookie goes absolutely insane over them!

21d13909.jpg

She had to make sure she got every inch of the log

02a9b6ad.jpg

Sookieface taking a break to pose

382e8cc7.jpg

And back to work!

She absolutely loves them all!! I didn't even realize the vine balls had hay inside until my hubby caught her purposely creating a hole just to take it all out! Christine you are Amazing and I will be placing another order very soon!

I have to say I too am a fan, I ordered a bunch of stuff for the chinny boys for the holidays and they pulled an all nighter checking everything out....if you woulda seen the mess they made you'd have thought a cage explosion of sorts went off. Way too funny!

i just put in for another order, i ordered one of the snack packs and $30 worth of toys. My two chinnies love Christine's toys.
is it sad that i always get sooo excited to get a package from Christine lol

I received the mobiles I ordered from Christine today! My chins are completely passed out from exhaustion after going at them! I have never ever seen them so excited. The first one I gave out was Gizmo's. When Magnum saw me give it out he let out this high pitched cry. I looked over so startled and he was just sitting there staring at me like "pay attention to me and give me mine!" :laughitup: Here are some very entertaining photos of the party they had

Magnum says FINALLYYY!! MINE ALL MINE
100_1205.jpg

Look at those beautiful orange teeth!!
100_1217.jpg

Charger figured out how to use it as a snack, a hidey spot and a scritcher!
100_1228.jpg

100_1224.jpg

Freckles being dainty as usual...she would never be caught making a mess of herself ;)
100_1248.jpg

Hercules says NOMNOMNOM
100_1233.jpg

Gizmo going to town!
100_1183.jpg

They had such a blast. I had a really rough day. My mom found out she has cancer today so I spent most of my day crying...coming home and finding this package really helped. I am sure you can all relate to the feeling you get when you see your chins completely happy like this. It made my day better ...Thanks so much Christine!

I love the pictures! I might borrow one! I'm really glad it gave you a pick me up after today. From one cancer survivor to another, tell your Mom to kick some @ss! My thoughts are with her, and YOU! Often we forget about the caregiver, and i don't know what I'd do with out my better half who cheered me on.

Samantha! Those pics are so great!!

Ok, Christine! Break out the creative brain and the wood burner!!! We need to think up something to make for Baby Bean!

I've been incredibly lazy with uploading these, and now that I'm actually looking at the pictures, they didn't turn out very well. Just one fair one. I couldn't open the cage or they kept running away, but here are the girls enjoying their Christmas morning gifts :))

Attachments

• DSC00674.jpg
    DSC00674.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back